- Entry is open to all legitimate companies which are registered in any country and region in Asia.
- The entry must be a smart app, that is, a software application running on one of the commercially available smart device platform, including but not limited to iOS, Android, Bada/Tizen, BlackBerry, Windows Phone, Symbian, webOS, MeeGo, and LiMo, etc.
- At least one of the main creator(s) of the applying smart app — the brand owner, the software developer, and/or the content provider — must be registered in any country and region in Asia.
- The applying smart app must be mainly developed in Asia.
- The main creator(s) must have the intellectual property rights of the entry, or have the proof of endorsement from its clients, designers, developers, agents or other relevant parties that have all or part of the intellectual property rights of the entry.
- The applying smart app must be active in the marketplace, or downloadable from a publicly accessible platform, within the application and assessment periods of the Awards.
- Smart apps for internal use are eligible with the proof to indicate the applying smart app has been launched and is actively in use.
Asia Smart App Awards
Online Application Form
Today - 15/04/2019